Over the past week or so I've had a huge increase in the amount of junk mail
that I get. The ration of junk to genuine is now about 30:1.

Has anyone else noticed an increase? Mine has coincided with a subscription
to MacCentral. Although none of the junk relates in any way to Mac products,
I have now unsubscribed from MacCentral to see if that makes a difference.

The nature of spammers is typically that once they've got your e-mail address they'll continue to spam you even if you unsubscribe from the original service from which your e-mail address was harvested.

Good luck,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer It must be bunnies!