On Tuesday, October 1, 2002, at 08:33 am, Matthew Healey wrote:

Hi All,

We have put up an iCal calendar of the remaining meetings for this year as a
trial.

You can subscribe to it at the following address;

<webcal://www.myical.com/ical/wamug/WAMUG.ics>

Depending on your web browser and mail client, you may be able to just click on this URL to subscribe. Otherwise you will need to copy and paste it into
iCal.

Very clever Matthew. It automatically subscibed me when I clicked on it, and updated my empty calendar. Now what do I do? I haven't really looked at what I can do with iCal up until now.

Reg