In those famous words of Big Kev ..... "I'm excited".

This week we are proud to introduce FireStorm, the new brushed
aluminium 2.5" hard drive that smashes all previous prices barriers.

For a long time now almost everyone has appreciated the desirability of
having a tiny, totally portable, bus-powered hard drive but were put
off by the premium price of this technology. For the remainder of
October we are offering introductory pricing on the FireStorm 2.5" of
$349 for 20GB and $475 for 40GB. Don't climb under a desk looking for a
power plug ever again !!

You can take a look at this premium quality, new product at -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/drives/firestorm/index.html

We are also selling the FireStorm case on its own at an introductory
price of JUST $115 !!! Yes that includes GST.
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/enclosures/firestorm/index.html

All our new phones are on the website including Nokia's new 7650
phone/PDA/camera and the upcoming "SuperPhone", the Sony Ericsson P800.

The P800 will redefine mobile computing and phone technology and
already we have firm orders for this absolutely brilliant new "phone" -
take a look, this is a milestone technology from the Sony Ericsson
joint venture -
http://www.zytech.com.au/comm/sony/p800/index.html
... and we continue to hold ample stock of our USB Bluetooth adapters -
http://www.zytech.com.au/comm/usb/index.html

Also on the site this week, the $69 USB/PS2 Microsoft Office keyboard
for Mac or PC - numerous features and keyboard shortcuts -
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/mskeyboard/index.html

.. the Logitech cordless mouse for both Mac and PC at $55 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/logitechmouse/index.html

or take a look at all our USB peripherals including the upmarket black
Logitech Freedom cordless keyboard and cordless optical mouse bundle at
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/

And last of all, we have a new 48/12/48 FireWire and USB 2.0 CD-ROM
burner for just $367 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/cdrw/lacie/24.html

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556 Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

All pricing includes GST

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title