On Tuesday, Oct 08, 2002, at 09:01PM, Brenton Kotz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi All,
>Can someone tell me what type of PCMCIA card is suitable for a Newton
>100 and does the card boost it's memory and allow packages to be stored
>on it or is a card only for documents? it's original "getting started"
>card is write protected and is the only one I have.
>Regards Christian

Hi Christian,

You will need a Linear PCMCIA card (which are different from the regular
cards). Hard to find nowadays, but your best bet will be the Newtontalk email
list <http://www.netwontalk.com>, or ebay <http://www.ebay.com.au>. I think
Phil McGree may have one floating around..... :-)

Seeya

Rod!