Does anyone in Perth offer ADSL with uncapped downloads?

iiNet did. But they canned that idea pretty quickly.

Does anyone have a 256-512 account with any not so well known ISPs and have
a good story to tell about the service?

Westnet.com.au offer 1Gb peak for $59/Month, fixed IP, after which they charge per Mb, but their per Mb charge is less than most others I could find. Off peak (midnight-7am) is unlimited.

In my first month I have yet to manage to download more than 40% of the on-peak quota, but of course your usage may vary.

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer It must be bunnies!