Welcome to the next edition of the WAMUG monthly meeting.

After our usual Q&A session, we are fortunate enough to have Mark Fitzgerald
from SonyEricsson show us the latest and greatest in mobile phones. He will
be giving us a complete run-down on the very funky SonyEricsson T68i. This
phone was demoed by Steve Jobs at MacWorld.

If we are lucky we may be able to catch a glimpse of what is in the pipeline
for next year from SonyEricsson as well.

Also, Leon Shaffer (one of our hard working committee members) from Optus
Business will be showing us iSync, the new synchronisation software from
Apple and how it uses Bluetooth technology to keep all your details up to
date.

We may even have some door prizes!

Check all the details on our Highway1 hosted web site. -
<http://www.wamug.org.au>

--
Regards

Matthew Healey WAMUG President