As predicted DDR RAM pricing has shot up in the last week with most of
our prices going up around 40%. The same tip predicted other RAM to
increase at the end of this month. Currently our G4 400+ 512MB RAM is
$139 but tonight will be increasing by 10% (you'll need to order today
to avoid the price rise) .... all our current pricing is at -
http://www.zytech.com.au/memory/index.html

Our USB Bluetooth adapters are in stock and the price has dropped to
$89 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/comm/usb/index.html

We have also dropped pricing on our RAMdrives, the tiny, portable solid
state drives (128MB is now just $129 !!) -
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/pen/index.html

And lastly some remnants from last week and some others we missed
including ..... all on a first-in basis -

FireWire MemoryStick or SmartMedia card readers $99
http://www.zytech.com.au/memory/readers/firewire/index.html

32MB Multimedia card $39
http://www.zytech.com.au/memory/flashmemory/Ridata/MM/index.html

64MB Compact Flash card $59
http://www.zytech.com.au/memory/flashmemory/Ridata/CF/index.html

USB Compact Flash card reader/writer $29
http://www.zytech.com.au/memory/readers/usb/CF/index.html

Philips Fisio 120 mobile phone $159
Siemens A40 mobile phone $155
http://www.zytech.com.au/comm/index.html

Just insert "WAMUG offer" in the special comments section at checkout
to be billed these exclusive maill list prices.

These items can be ordered by return email -
Dual Compact Flash & Smart Media USB reader/writer $35
USB 2.0 PCI 4 port card $49
USB 2.0 2.5" drive case $59

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556 Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

All pricing includes GST

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title