Hi,

Hoping someone might have a Floppy Disk Drive for free, swap, or sale for a Powerbook Duo 230 I was given today. I also need a T8 Torx Driver so I can unscrew the T8 screws underneath.

This is actually my first laptop though I have used Macs for a long time so if anyone has owned one of these and has any advice or opinion (especially on upgrading) please let me know.

If I can get the Floppy Drive I will also be looking for some OS 8.6 disks to update it from 7.1 which it is now.

I can be reached here or by phone on 9330-4139

Thanks,

Brad

--
Brad Helden
Graphic Designer

Perth, Western Australia

Website:
http://www.japan-australia-media.com

Hardware: G4 400mhz 1GB RAM, 10GB & 30GB HD,AGP graphics; Sony E200 monitor; QUE Fire CDR; LaCie 10GB Firewire ext. HD; 100MB USB Zip drive; Canon Flatbed scanner; NEC MN-128 TA