But specifications clearly state AppleWorks. That's what we signed for.
See below for exact specifications.

Reg

On Tuesday, November 5, 2002, at 09:33 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> I don't know this for sure but I suspect it with ship with a
> Department of
> Education SOE which would include Office et al but not Appleworks.
> regards
> Vince Stackpole
>
>> OK. Received my DoE iBook today. Hooray!
>> Are we supposed to have AppleWorks?
>> If so where is it?
>> Or do we have to install it from CD?
>>
>> Regards
>> Maureen

Notebooks for Teachers Apple iBook Configuration
Available Configurations
Processor 600MHz PowerPC G3
Level 2 Cache 512K at 600MHz
Memory (PC100
SDRAM)
256 MB RAM
System bus 100MHz
Hard disk drive 20GB Ultra ATA
Optical drive CD-ROM
Display 12.1-inch (30.7 cm) (diagonal) TFT XGA
FireWire One 400-Mbps FireWire (IEEE 1394) port
USB Two ports (12-Mbps each)
Graphics
Support
ATI Mobility Radeon with 16MB of SDRAM
VGA, S-video
and composite
video output
Video outport for mirroring with an external display or projector;
composite video output to TV through AV port (requires optional
Apple AV cable).
Modem Built-in 56K V.90 modem
Ethernet Built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
Wireless
networking
AirPort ready
System
Software
Mac OS X v10.2.1
Software All models include the Department of Education SOE for Mac OS
X v10.2.1. This includes QuickTime, iMovie 2, iTunes 2,
AppleWorks, Mac OS X Mail, Microsoft Internet Explorer, World
Book Mac OS X Edition, Microsoft Office X which includes Word x,
Excel X, Powerpoint X and Entourage, Virex and Microsoft Media
Player for MAC.
Floppy Drive An external Floppy Disk drive is included.
Carry Bag Carry Bag included