On 11/11/02 5:17 PM, "Lloyd White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For some reason when I re-entered my connection details after changing ISP I
had a similar problem. I'm not sure if it is the same as yours, but in my
TCP/IP control panel it had changed to connecting via ethernet rather than
PPP. I couldn't connect at all however, but I did get the continuous
attempts and all the same noises.

Regards,
Kelly