In the last week I have had two occurences when WAMUG emails have not been
getting through.

Then a yahoo email turns up saying that my yahoogroups membership has been
suspended due to bouncing emails, and that I have to reply to the email, or
follow a link to re-activate my membership.

Has this been happening to anyone else - all the rest of my email is working
fine.

Regards
Daniel F.