Is there an app that will done wireless network stumbling with a PCMCIA card (Lucent) under OS9? (Macsnort requires an Airport card!)

Failing that OSX if I have to - I don't want to use OSX because using it on my (unsupported graphics card) Lombard is bloody awful. Bastards!

And no, don't expect to see me warchalking your house, I'll be site checking a few houses with my waveguides :)

Now all I need is an affordable VPN solution for my mixed PC / Mac wireless network :(

Cheers, Antony.

= = =
= Antony N. Lord = http://antonylord.com =
= [EMAIL PROTECTED] = Perth, Western Australia =
= = =