You might think it's only one question you're asking, but there's
bound to be 10 more people thinking the same thing.

Have fun,
Shay

Such inadvertent replying to the original poster rather than the list as a whole can be prevented if the the list set-up includes an automatic "Reply-to" address with the list email address. Every other email list to which I subscribe has this arrangement and all replies go straight to the list. I don't know how to do this but I am sure someone here does. [Just making the suggestion: no criticism, flame or insult intended, implied or otherwise. You have to be so careful on this list!]

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA