The Imagebrowser (v2.3.6) software that came with my Canon Powershot A200 causes my finder to crash, providing me with the colour wheel until I restart my computer. After restarting my computer this problem will occur again. It will occur about a minute after restart when trying to open files, programs, ect. I thought it might be some sort of conflict with an old version so I updated to the latest version (v2.7) but the same problem occured. The only way I could fix the problem was by booting up into OS 9 and erasing all traces of the installed software.

Running OS 10.2.3
G4-400
Imagebrowser 2.7