I bought a Canoscan N124ou with my Imac. The software that came with it only
worked in 9 which wasn't much good but recently I've downloaded the updates;
Canoscan Toolbox X and ScanGear CS v7.0.1.0X which worked like a dream.

Courtesy of Version tracker

Note: CanoScan Toolbox v4.1.1.0X must be installed prior to installing
ScanGear CS v7.0.1.0X

Now my scanner works great! and I didn't have to pay for new software.

Now I need a graphics programme that works in os x and doesn't cost an arm
and a leg.

--
Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]