Hello all,

Recently on TV I saw an ad for an El Cheapo Internet Provider at around $8.50 per month. It has limitations on downloads etc but might suit my purposes for now. Problem is that I can't recall the name of them and need to contact them soon.

If anyone knows the name (and phone if poss.) please drop me a line here or phone on 9330-4139

Cheers,

Brad
--
Brad Helden
Graphic Designer

Perth, Western Australia

Website:
http://www.japan-australia-media.com

Hardware: G4 400mhz 1GB RAM, 10GB & 30GB HD,AGP graphics; Sony E200 monitor; QUE Fire CDR; LaCie 10GB Firewire ext. HD; 100MB USB Zip drive; Canon Flatbed scanner; NEC MN-128 TA