Hello, Wamuggers,
        Ken Chan asked this question on 2 Jan, but no answers forthcame. This
is my question also, on behalf of a scientist with a PC chock full of
data. Would take 30 or 40 CDs to do the job, so he wants to do it on
DVD. He has a DVD reader, but not a burner. Someone else with a Mac
made a DVD for him, but he can't read it, so mutterings of 'Macs can't
interact with PCs arose (yet again). Also, I read somewhere that iDVD
can not do data: is this part of the issue? Any enlightenment would be
much appreciated.

Cheers,
Pat

From my knowledge, isn't there two competing DVD formats (DVD-R and
DVD+R)? This may be the problem, where the Mac is a DVD-R drive for burning, where the PC has a DVD-ROM drive that can only read DVD+R discs. I may be wrong, but it may be one possible reason.

Seeya

Rod!
From Rod's Mac
Like it or lump it...... :-)