Hello all and hope you managed some sort of break (holiday variety) over the new years. I'm looking for advice on watching DVDs (from a DVD player, not a PC/Mac) via a projector compared to widescreen tv etc. Any advice on quality etc would be greatly appreciated. Is it worth buying such a projector (which I can also use for data presentations)? I have no idea on the presentation quality for DVDs and have only used marginally good machines at work for data presentation. Recommended brands would be nice to know also. Thanks again.

Cheers

Phil
--
We have only ONE Earth