On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 03:29 PM, Tony Wilson wrote:

> I have OS10.1.5 on an external firewire drive attched to PowerBook G4
> 400.
> Used until proficiency level is reasonable.
> Cld someone please advise me what I need to purchase to update to
> 10.2.3.
> Are there several stages to go thru or will the latest CD allow me to
> upgrade or install.

You need to buy a copy of MacOS X 10.2. That's pretty much it for the
direct spending. Once installed and working properly, you can then run
Software Update in System Preferences to download any updates which are
necessary. If the version you buy is not 10.2.3, it might be worth
hanging on for a little while until the release of 10.2.4, which I've
been led to believe will be within the next week or so: just to avoid
two large downloads in close succession.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer