Hi all

I'd like to give you all an update on an exciting event taking place this Saturday.

We are opening a new AppleCentre for the folk who live South of the River, in Cannington. This store is very exciting for Apple in Perth. Firstly, it is a totally new look for AppleCentre which looks sensational. I've seen some of the east coast stores that have been done this way, and they look great - a fantastic retail experience. Secondly, it is a new concept store for Apple in Australia as this will be our first AppleCentre store within a store. This AppleCentre will be located inside the new Abacus superstore in Cannington, and is going to enable us to be in front of thousands of PC users, who may have never considered "switching" to the Mac.

So please come down on Saturday and take a look. There will be heaps of activities going on and Garner and I will both be there during the day. We will have the updated iApps on demo and I'm trying VERY hard to get one of the new 12" Powerbooks over as well - no guarantees on that one, but it's looking pretty likely. If I don't get it, you will be able to see the new 12" PowerBook at most of the resellers next week.

Also, the first 20 AppleCentre customers to spend over $80 will receive a free movie ticket.

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday, the store opens at 9am, and is located next to Toys R Us on Albany Highway.

Kind Regards

Karl

Karl Videmanis
Business Development Manager WA