We have just a few of the old model 32MB FlashDrives that we are going
to clear for just $49 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/pen/index.html

Just insert WAMUG special in the Special Comments field at checkout and
we'll bill you the special mail list price.

Some Flash Drives are now all-aluminium and ship with a USB extender
cable plus a neck/key tie and are bootable. The big news is that Flash
Drives are now available in capacities up to 2GB !!

We are also overstocked on 1.8m FireWire cables. As a mail list
exclusive, you can buy either 6-6 or 4-6 pin FireWire cables for just
$9.99 each - there is no limit to the number you order .... and we'll
deliver for $5 per order (regardless of the number of cables you
order). Just insert WAMUG special at checkout.
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/cables/index.html

Our third special is a FireWire PC slot (PCMCIA) card for $69
(normally $89) -
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/pccard/index.html
same drill, WAMUG special at checkout

This week we are releasing both USB 2.0 and Combo (FireWire/USB 2.0)
hard drives on the site. Check back for the latest pricing.

We are repeating our Fuji SlimShot offer .... this great little camera
(officially the smallest camera in the world) is in stock and we are
selling it exclusively to the mail list for $199.
http://www.fujifilm.com.au/digital/cameras/camera_largeimage.asp?id=9

It is the size of a credit card and not much fatter and comes with a
USB connection and Mac (OS 9) and PC software. If you want one please
just respond by email.

And last .... the big announcement .... ordering for the Sony Ericsson
P800 SuperPhone is now live on our site. Price is $1569 and we will
have stock in 4 weeks -
http://www.zytech.com.au/comm/sony/p800/index.html

We already have pre-orders for over 80 phones and we will be shipping
P800's in accordance with time/date order as a final order is received.
This means, if you have placed a pre-order, you must now lodge a firm
order on the Zytech website to secure your P800.

(Please Note - All special offers expire Saturday 8 February or as
stock runs out.)

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556 Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

All pricing includes GST

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title

Get FREE business cards at -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/index.html