An AppleCare Protection Plan that is purchased in Australia for notebooks has global repair coverage.

Download the pdf from http://www.apple.com.au/support/products/pdf/AUST_ACPP_FS.pdf

Rgds

Karl

On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 01:06 PM, Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin wrote:

Thanks for this Daniel

Certainly is not what we wanted to hear! Seems very illogical to me
given that laptops are mobile.

Will pass the information on. Thanks.

Wendy