For those looking for the definitive MacOS X reference book, the answer
might be "MacOS X in a Nutshell", just announced by O'Reilly. At over
800 pages, it looks like pretty good value at around $US35.00. Hope it
doesn't take tool long to reach local bookstores. For more details
check out

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/macosxian/index.html

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer