We've had quite a few questions about our Flash Drives (also known as
pen drives, thumb drives, RAMdrives, etc) .... so here's a brief
roundup.

These drives use solid state memory as opposed to a magnetic disk as is
the case in both floppy disks or say a Zip disk. As a result they are
infinitely more reliable. Flash Drives come formatted so they can be
read on either a PC or a Mac and like a normal hard drive these can be
reformatted as a Mac only disk.

They plug into the USB port and under most OS's mount automatically.
They can be hung around your neck or attached to your keyring and don't
mind being treated relatively roughly.

We now have a number of schools selling or providing these solid state
drives to their students (in preference to floppy disks or other
medium) and we can offer a further discount if anyone wants to buy
these in bulk.

Capacities range from 32MB right through to 2GB and because some of you
have had to put up with our pander on this topic .... our lead special
this week is ... we will ship ANY Flash Drive freight free ... this
week ONLY. Prices are 32MB $55, 64MB $74, 128MB $128, 256MB $218 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/pen/index.html

Our second special is our premium FireCube 80GB FireWire drive. We've
just reduced the price to $429 and as an added, exclusive mail list
bonus we are shipping this drive FREIGHT free this week only -
http://www.zytech.com.au/special.html

Just insert WAMUG special at checkout and you won't be billed freight
on either the 80GB FireCube or your Flash Drive order.

We've also had several requests for information on the Fuji Slimshot
camera ..... special mail list price of $199 (expect to pay up to $299
elsewhere !!).

The camera is so small it will happily fit into a normal sized wallet;
it has 8MB internal memory, it uses an inbuilt Lithium-Ion battery
(charged via the USB port) and ships with SlimShot Photo Albulm and
PhotoImpression software for BOTH Windows and Mac OS 8.6-9.x. These are
absolutely ideal for schools or even as a second camera that you can
always have with you. An absolutely superb product - if you want one
... or two .... just reply by email.
http://www.fujifilm.com.au/digital/cameras/camera_largeimage.asp?id=9

All offers expire Saturday 15 February.

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556 Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

All pricing includes GST

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title

Get FREE business cards at -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/index.html