Hi Wamuggers.

Sony-Ericsson T68i

Having now decided to take the plunge and buy one of these 'delectables' what is the cheapest way of doing it in the long term. Where do I go? I would presume it is to buy outright in the first place and then pay for calls. Does it matter whether you go Telstra or Optus remembering we are going up into the north of the State :-).

Where do I get the best deal on Bluetooth adaptor for my IBook?

Sorry to miss being at last meeting,could not go at last moment,hope John was there to take all your Money :-)
Mac

Malcolm McCallum Tel 08 93871682
16 Alyth Road IChat [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Floreat email [EMAIL PROTECTED]