Hi guys,

We are running a media training school for a non-profit organisation in the city. We have about 7 Macintoshes of various G3 types that we are using. We will be giving a basic orientation to the students for two two hour sessions on Photoshop 6.0 and a couple of days on PageMaker 6.5

My question is first of all do I need to buy a copy of both of these programs for each of the computers in the classroom? Even if it is for just a four hour teaching?

My second question is, if we do need to do this what are our cheapest options? Can we borrow copies for a day or week or something like that?

Thank for your help guys,

Cal Conkey