On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 07:50 PM, David Hudleston wrote:

I have just updated my Powerbook G4 to OS X 10.2.4.
How do I access my previous Outlook Express address book?
regards
David Hudleston
Mac OSX10.2 comes with a Applescript that lets you import addresses from Outlook Express & other contact manager programs.
The Script you need is called 'Import Addresses'.
It's in your Library > Scripts > Mail Scripts Folder.
Just double click it and follow the prompts.
Regards,

Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>