finally managed to lay my hands on a Bondi iMac... well specifically - a dead Bondi iMac - this beast has been in for more repairs than an AFL players knee, to the extent that most of the plastic tags on the case are gone and the user has bitten the bullet and purchased a new G4.

So now apart from having the beginnings on an iAquarium (back off man this case IS MINE!!) I also have the guts from the beast - everything internal except the hard disk & CD drive is available for claiming... I can't tell you what works and what wont as I was not involved in the final postmortem but I know that in the past it has had several analog boards, and the power supply and memory replaced.

Now all I need is a couple of gutted B&W G3 and/or G4 towers :)

--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"... the pupil is never educated to the degree of consciousness, but only to the degree of trust and reverence, and a child is not made a man, but kept a child."
Henry David Thoreau

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO"
Hunter S Thompson(?)