Hi All,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL WAMUG MONTH MEETING NOTICE WHICH IS GOING OUT TO EVERYONE 6 DAYS BEFORE THE MEETING IS ACTUALLY ON SO YOU CAN'T USE THE "WE DIDN"T KNOW WHAT WAS ON" EXCUSE!

Seeing as the April meeting falls on April 1st, we decided it would be great if we demonstrated various ways to generally destroy/enhance your Mac. We will be focusing on OS X and the command line.

We will be covering things like...

* How to accidently format someone else's hard drive from the command line. * Phone numbers of people to call when you do format someone's hard drive.
* How to change other people's preferences without them knowing.
* How to change the default language in case we lose the war.
* How to cause someone's internet connection to be REALLY REALLY slow.
* How to get out of paying Apple for Mac OS X Server.
* How to spy on what people are typing.
* How to control your mac from your mobile phone. (Useful if you get raided by the feds).

And much much more. So come along and join in the fun. Yes, we will be digging up some door prizes for those that turn up, and are financial members.

As well, we will be showing off a new game of some description. Again, assuming FedEx has the ability to get it too me on time.

The details...

What: WAMUG April Meeting
When: Tuesday April 1st '03 @ 7:30pm
Where: Curtin Uni - See the web site.

(For ASIO and the humor impaired, don't worry I'm not a terrorist. Just ask my cat!)

- Matt

--

Matt Healey     [EMAIL PROTECTED]