Hi...

In the past year I've started getting spam from a Subiaco Tanning salon, and a local "Bioresonance Therapy" retailer.

I'm curious as to whether anyone else has got these, or if I'm just lucky. I suspect my address was harvested via iinet, although I note the spammers are using a Mac FileMaker based spamming solution:

Which makes me suspicious that they might have harvested addresses off the WAMUG list.

Has anyone else received these local spams? I'll be ringing them up to have a word with them...

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer If destruction be our lot, we