I've got the latest java update installed (also running 10.2.5). I've tried it
on my work
G4 as well - same problem. It begins to load the page, then quits.

Thanks for notifying Apple Larry. :)

As an aside Mark, I only use IE for any internet banking and most online
transactions
(e.g. ebay). ecommerce sites always seem stable(er) with it as the client.

It'd be nice to have some truly 'OS independent' web standards adhered to one
of
these days ...

T.