From: Michael Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:04:05 +0800
To: iiNet Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bl..dy Bliink!

I refer to my frequent emails about not being able to connect via my Bliink
account over the past month. I assume that you have a record of them. Once
again, I am connected via dial-up. Why did I switch to adsl, I ask?

I was thinking of upgrading from a Bliink 256 account to a Bliink 512
account, but will that simply mean that I go from a frustrated Bliink
subscriber who has to use dial-up more often the adsl, to a frustrated
Bliink subscriber who has to use dial-up more often the adsl but at a higher
monthly cost?

Bliink unreliability over the past month has gone way beyond a joke. When is
iinet going to hold Telstra accountable?

Regards,

Michael Hawkins.
------ End of Forwarded Message