I actually know personally one of the people in charge of that particular
department in BankWest. We were actually comparing different bank web sites at
his house a few weeks ago.

If anyone's having any issues with the BankWest web site, please email a full
description to me and I'll forward it to Dave. I'll also be forwarding this to
him as well, and if he is happy to supply a direct email address then I'll post
it to the list.

Don't forget to include your customer number and web site password when doing
so. *JOKE*

I can confirm that BankWest's site gets tested regularly on OS 9, but Dave
hasn't gotten to OS X on his G3 yet.

Regards,
Phil

>Yep, it not only "upchucks its guts & quits" with BankWest but also with an
>overseas account I have. (I'm running MacOS 10.2.1)
>
>Vlad

> >Would someone please confirm that the new Safari beta upchucks it's guts &
>quits
>>when you point it to http://www.bankwest.com.au ? (as it does for me - IE
>works fine
> >so it appears it's not a problem with the site)

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree Web:     http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia        http://chat.iinet.net.au
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500