Excuse me if this is off topic,..

For those who've just finished watching Big Brother then logged into the new site will notice you can't get the streaming on the mac.

Obviously iPrimus lost it to Optus as this year it is hosted at:-
<http://www.bigbrother.optus.com.au>

If you try and get the streaming video to see what's going on,...because we all love to be nosey of course,....(OK we won't get started on that topic),....you get told, sorry it won't work on a Mac.
<http://bigbrother.optus.com.au/default.asp?section_id=2>

So if anyone would like to add to the protest ;o) please feel free to email your annoyance that us 'Mac' people get left behind. (Again). The address I emailed to was <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Last year you could get it streamed through RealPlayer (with iPrimus hosting it), this year the Mac crew has been left out in the cold,...a bit unfair I think.

Well back to on topic stuff,..thanks!!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
--