Hi there.

Since upgrading to OS X, I have not been happy with the way I have been securely backing up my files from my laptop. I used to use Synchronize and removable ORB disks, neither of which work in OS X.

I noticed that the utilitydog package that James (lower case) Kunz uses enables file synchronisation from disk to disk. But it probably doesn't work in OS X. What are the (cheap!) options for me in OS X?

TIA
Rob
--
Dr Rob Phillips, Senior Lecturer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]