The tape drive that I received last week took well over three months to get here!

I asked at the post office, and was told that three months was a reasonable time for things that are sent by land/sea.

Next time I'll be using economy air, which takes two to three weeks.

So yeah, if your TiPaint has been sent by land/sea (which it sounds like it has), then you'll be waiting another couple of months yet. Ouch!

Phil

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience ordering from TiPaint.com, in
particular how long the stuff should take to get here? I ordered some
touch-up paint just over a month ago and am now starting to wonder
where it's got to!

-Ian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree Web:

By the sound of it, he won't receive it at all,...as Shay pointed out on this website

--snip snip--
<There were numerous reports on Macintouch about the problems with
TiPaint orders:

<http://www.macintouch.com/pbg4reader13.html>
--end snip--

Sounds all a bit dodgy,...I think I'll stay away from them,..and not recommend them to anyone!

Seeya!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
--