Similar to what Kelly Duffy reported, my wife's e-mail with iPrimus got spammed with a bullshit Mail Undelivered letter which says my wife tried to contact a porn site e-mail address but it couldn't get through. She, of course, didn't, but what I think they were hoping was that those who got their BS e-mail would reply or contact the site therefore submitting themselves to a life of spam hell.

I'm all for free enterprise and promotion as much as the next person but some of these creeps are over the top.

I contacted iPrimus by form on their website a few days back to tell them that maybe their customers are getting targeted but no reply. Oh well.

My 2c worth (excluding GST)

Cheers,
Brad
--
Brad Helden
Graphic Designer & Typesetter

Perth, Western Australia

Hardware: G4 1Ghz 750MB RAM, 60GB & 30GB HD, AGP graphics; Viewmaster 17 monitor; Canon Flatbed scanner, EPSON 830 printer