At 11:28 AM +0800 7/5/03, KEVIN Lock wrote:
>Using an eMac 700mhz and eudora 5.2
>
>A couple of weeks ago I accidentally dropped a jpeg onto the eudora
>task bar. It has become a permanent fixture and I cannot get rid of
>it....it wont be dragged out and I see no information or settings to
>fix this.
>
>Any ideas please?

RTFM

>From page 314 of the 5.1 user manual...

To remove a button from the toolbar, do the following:

 While pressing the Command key, drag the button to the Trash on your
desktop. Or,
press the Command key and click the button, then click Remove Button in the
dialog.

Good luck.
--
Dennis Barnden
"Ray was not dead, he had only gone to the dentist." G. Keillor "WLT"