Hi All

I have for sale a Sony Internal 24x10x32 CDRW Burner for sale. It is brand new and left over from a sale that didn't go through. These sell for $159, but I am selling this one for $135. (Plus a box of free CDs!)

ALSO
SaroTech USB/Firewire External Case
Uses the Oxford 911 Chipset. Has 2 Firewire and 1 USB connection.
Comes with cables, software and original box.
These are up to $229 new!
*** $100 ***

ALSO
ACARD PCI IDE Card.
Add extra ATA133 IDE Hard Drives to your computer. These cards will run up to 4 extra hard drives, and will handle the larger drives bigger than 120GB! This is a brand new item also, which retails for $259. You can purchase it for $200!!!

If anyone is interested or wants more info please drop me an email or give me a call.

Thanks for looking!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
--