Hi all,

a question of curiosity: having recently switched from OS9/entourage to OSX/mail.app, one thing annoyed me: despite having mail.app set to "remove copy from server after receiving message > right away" on both my home & work machines, i still got all emails downloaded on both machines when checking mail. (this did not happen with entourage/OS9)

having switched to TPG, this does not happen. (ie if i download an email, at work, it doesn't come in when i check at home) Is this something to do with the way the respective mail servers handle mail.app requests?

just curious