Yeah I wrote that before connecting to the net. The computer was unplugged last night due to the storm (modem unplugged too). So I guess that's what caused it to lose time data. I don't bother manually putting time in. Instead I use the network time sync.

Ruben A. Franke

incase you hadn't noticed it looks like you need to correc the date and time
too

yvonne

Dark Servant wrote:

I'm not sure if this is normal but every time I restart the computer
Mail wants me to enter the password in order to access the Keychain.
I would rather not have to enter the password every time after a
restart.
Is there a way to stop this?

Ruben A. Franke

Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>