I have Acrobat 5 (the full version) in Classic and Acrobat Reader 5.1 in
10.2.6. When I click on a pdf file Classic starts up and Acrobat opens. What
I would rather have is Acrobat Reader in OS X as the default reader. Is this
possible?

Cheers Tony

You could try doing a 'Get Info' on a .pdf file, opening the 'open with' item and choosing Acrobat Reader 5.1

You can then use the 'Change All' button to make Acrobat Reader 5.1 the default.

Thanks,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Something involving that many