My mouse has started acting weirdly lately too.
First, it started alternating between fast and slow tracking, now it freezes regularly for between 1 and 45 or so seconds.
any input would be appreciated.
I run a g4/400 on 10.2.6
The mouse is a Microsoft IntelliEye.

I also wonder if it is being affected by programmes running in the background. or it may be from upgrading to 10.2.6