I have a problem in receiving mail from one particular PC user in
Queensland... The header and subject reads OK and I can receive
attacments and replies quote the previous message fine BUT anything she
types in as a new message is not received... All I get is the following
in the body of the emails she sends:

> This e-mail has been scanned by RAV Antivirus.

I am using a G4/867 10.2.6 and Mail version 1.2.5... This is the only
sender I have this problem with and don't know what to suggest to her
as being the problem or if indeed I have the problem this end.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Regards,

Phil

IMPORTANT:
The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be
protected by professional privilege. The contents are only intended
for the named recipient/s of this email. If you have received this
message in error please notify us immediately and destroy the original.

Psychological Health Care
837 Beaufort Street
Inglewood
Western Australia 6052