Hi Muggers,
A colleague of mine is unable to install software downloaded from the net
(or taken from a cd we have given him), even though two other people have
succeeded in doing so. The difference, is that he is using an e-mac running
OSX, while we are running OS8.6 and 9.2.

The problem is that when the software tries to install, an error message
comes up followed by another message stating that he does not have
sufficient access privileges to proceed.

Obviously, he can run 'classic' software, so it seems to me that the problem
has something to do with privileges assigned to software installs by his
computer (which is not part of a network). The software itself does not
have any such restrictions applied to it.

Any suggestions on getting around this problem would be appreciated! As
always, thanks in advance......
Greg