Yes... disk utility if the disk shows up in the left panel then you can use the menu option to mount it.

is there a quick way of re "mounting" HD's that you "unmounted" in OSX cf
the old SCSI Probe in classic?

Sure you can log out then back in but thats not very elegant ;-)

GUI app should quick and simple.

Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>

~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph#9380 1855 (ECEL)
ECEL Computer Support Officer, University of Western Australia.
CRICOS Provider No. 00126G
~
...I know that it is round for I have seen the shadow on the moon...
Ferdinand Magellan.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson