We have a super-special this week on our LaCie FireWire/USB 2.0 DVD
burner for just $689 - http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/cdrw/lacie/dvdrw.html These are in stock and the special runs ONLY while stock is available.
200GB FireCube external FireWire drive ... we have our "HP" (8MB cache)
model on special for just $655 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/drives/firecube/firecube.html

We have several RAM specials this week including $99 256MB RAM for
Titanium PowerBooks, G3 Pismo and iBooks; also 512MB RAM for G4
desktops & iMacs from $151 to $157 .... for full details go to - http://www.zytech.com.au/memory/ram.html

We've had a tremendous response to our introductory offer on Dymo
LabelWriters so we are extending the $399 offer on the Turbo 330 model
for one extra week. If you want one just email us.
The LabelWriters come with their own labelling software for Mac OS X,
Classic and Windows but if you are interested in label software and
don't want to buy a LabelWriter, take a look at either - Desktop Labels Deluxe
http://www.metisinternational.com/Desktop1.html
or Imprint
http://www.ampersandbox.com/imprint/

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556 Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

All pricing includes GST

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title