Ive had a simillar prob and it seemed to stem from inconsistencies with yahoo membership.

Good Luck
Paul

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 08:51 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

...but I'm not receiving. I have had a few personal replies to my test
message, but I'm not getting any WAMUG traffic at all. After perusing
the archives at Yahoo I can see a lot of recent activity on the list,
but none of it is landing here. I'm starting to feel a bit left out.
Anyone else having this problem?

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer