I don't know whether this picture has been discussed but here is a
link to the possible G5. It looks interesting. Can anyone read
Japanese?

http://www.frostyplace.com/index.php?story_id=1809
--

While I can't read Japanese I can say that I'm about 99% certain I've seen this design kicking around before.... but then again there are so may CG generated "Fantasy Mac's" that I'm sure that if it differs from the current form factor by -/+ 3 screws someone will pull up a design and say "did designer XYZ have inside knowledge of the new mac design?"

--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson