On 04/7/03 10:22 AM, "Shay Telfer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi...

Just a reminder that you should back up your websites and make sure
you've installed all the security updates before this weekend as
there's a competition running in the US which offers a prize for
defacing web sites (and extra points for defacing Mac web sites :(
one Mac web site is worth 5 Windows ones!)

What is up with this? I hope it's a joke.

How is it if it's a competition, it's legal to deface sites?

Heck I'll organise a "knock a car" day -- hit as many cars as you can (up to 6000 cars maximum), extra points if the car is made by GM.